How to take care of your bikini
To ensure your bikini has a long life, it is recommended that you follow the steps below. Please take special care when wearing, washing and storing your bikini.
- Do not iron, bleach, wring, tumble dry, dry clean or machine wash
- Hand wash with a mild detergent in cold water immediately after use, making sure all chlorine, salt and sand is cleansed from the fabric
- Lay flat in the shade to drip dry. Do not leave your swimwear rolled up wet or in direct sunlight as this may cause the colour to fade and damage the fabric
- Store in a cool, dry place to avoid moisture from building within the fabric
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces, for example: rocks, pebbles, stone, and concrete pool surfaces as this may cause balling of the fabric and loss of elasticity
- Never stretch or pull your swimwear with force
- Extreme heat and high levels of chlorine may fade or damage your swimwear over time
- Take care when using sunscreen lotions, fake tans and tanning oils as they may stain or damage your swimwear
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimwear in spa baths as it could cause damage to the fabric
Please note that if you have not taken care of your bikini by following these instructions, we will unable to replace and/or exchange it for another one.